Thursday, January 25, 2007

Eep.

I just made a point of looking at the date of my last post, and I owe all of you out there in cyber-space an apology. I should have updated by now. I should have taken before and after pics of my office, which I am nearly done re-organizing. And I mean completely reorganizing. I was given a copy of Getting Things Done: The Art of Stress-Free Productivity, by David Allen Allen's theory seemed to make sense, so I jumped in with both feet when he started asking me to put the book down and actually do some of the things he'd been talking about. It's taken a lot of work, but the end of the tunnel (or the beginning of a new system of working efficiently) is just ahead. I hope this means more time to blog, among other things!

Be good to each other,
Rev. Josh
012507

No comments: