Thursday, February 15, 2007

Wow. Now that's a big "oops"

Ok, it's not the most terrible mistake ever made, but I feel kinda bad, anyway. I'd been beating myself up and even complaining about the lack of comments on my blog. I have always intended for it to be a place where folk can safely comment on whatever I've posted. Well... somewhere along the line I enabled comment moderation, most likely so I could delete spam. I now have the little "type what you see in the pic" filter up, so that spam is no longer a problem, but, well, to make a long story short, I recently discovered a good half a dozen comments that never went up because they were waiting for me to "moderate" them. I reserve the right to moderate, but now at least I have it set up to let me know via my e-mail when a new comment is waiting... on me... to let it go up.

I hope.

So, sorry everyone! Sorry new people! Sorry old friends... (so that amounts to Elizabeth and Layrinn, but sorry anyway...)

Be good to each other,
Rev. Josh
021507

No comments: