Friday, August 04, 2006

New Stuff Old Stuff Red Stuff Blue Stuff

Sorry, had a Suess moment there. I don't think there's actually going to be any red stuff or blue stuff in this post! I thought it was going to be difficult to get back into the swing of things after coming back from vacation, but I seem to have simply jumped in with both feet--as usual. There is something immediate about ordained ministry that catches you up and sweeps you along like a strong current. Which is of course why I needed the vacation to begin with. So that's the old stuff! New stuff, as you may have noticed, refers to the gadgets in my sidebar. Now you can see the time and the weather (the recent heat wave in CT inspired me to put that info up), as well as monitor my hit counter (as if anybody cared but me!)--and of course you can play with the monkey. Go ahead... you know you wanna play with my monkey!

Be good to each other,
Rev. Josh
080406

No comments: