Tuesday, June 20, 2006

I love and hate to do this...

I love that my vacation is coming! Don't get me wrong, I love what I do--and really how lucky am I to get paid for doing something I love? But this is a high-stress, 24/7 kind of profession, and... man I just need the time already.

I hate that I've been forced to add an extra step to the commenting-on-the-ol'-blog-process. Especially since I get so few comments to begin with. But I've begun receiving spam comments... some of which are very entertaining, but still force me to waste time deleting them. So, ANYONE can comment! Really! Try it on out there, you might like it! Just follow the bouncing ball... er, rather, just click on the comment link and follow directions...

Back to the grind. More post later maybe.

Be good to each other,
Rev. Josh
062006

No comments: